" FAMILY DAY "

A picture of me with my Lola and Mother
   
   Family Day is a so called a get together with your family and it's also a day to remember, I also had fun with my friends. We all celebrated with a good note with other families together. I had a great time especially bonding with the new classmates and their parents. It was such a wonderful experience for me. I had a wonderful time for it may be the last time I am gonna bond with my old and new classmates. It was an absolute great time for me to experience for it may be their last year in ACT, I made a lot of new friends such as in my new section.




   I usually spent a lot of time with my friends this time since they are also part of me as a family that ill ever have. I also had dinner with them but also with my family, it contained a lot of activities such as Games, Dances especially it's mostly tribal. I had a lot of fun. The new students also invited some of their friends and family. We also got a long pretty well even if its our first time meeting them.




I wish our memories will last long. It has been a very long ride between us friends, I had a lot of fun time as a freshman student in ACT especially with the pool I learned to love and grew up with. Thank you so so much.






 





















Comments

Popular Posts