CLEAN-UP DRIVE 2020

     Asian College of Technology has made a new event each year. Which is the Clean Up Drive in the Campus, each of the levels are assigned to clean. From Elementary to Higschool, they were assigned to different places depending on the grade. Most of the elementary students cleaned in the quadrangle. The highschool students were assigned in the Comfort Rooms, Gate Way, and lastly in the Garden.

     We assigned in groups depending on which day we were assigned as cleaners. As for me, I was assigned with my group which is Wednesday. Sadly, I couldn't join them cleaning but I have given some materials/tools to my group. I enjoyed a lot cleaning with my group. Especially if I clean with my friends or classmates.



     Clean Up Drive is very educational to the students here in Asian College of Technology. It teaches responsibility to the students, and being independant while cleaning your own trash. It all started on last year's clean up drive that, we all think cleaning is such a hard task and takes a long time to do. As I soon realize that it is actually needed in our lives and have personal hygiene. 

Comments

Popular Posts