The Food of Paradise Blog

 The Food of Paradise

     The story is named "The Food of Paradise" by Ibn Amjed, the story is about a teacher named Mullah Ibrahim. He teaches young children about Islam, He got tired and complained that he isn't given much salary. He decided to go to the City of Baghdad and he lived beside dry and shady tree by a riverbank even though he was lazy he always had trust in Allah.
                           City of Baghdad

     Mullah Ibrahim is a teacher and teaches Islam, he got tired and complained about his low salary. This reminds me of me whenever I try my best to do work in my school but I always end up tired and complaining about the activities in school, this also reminds me of our generation. He decided to go to the City of Baghdad to live beside shady and dry a tree by a riverbank. He was waiting for a miracle to happen but it didn't arrive early, he had to be patient and trust in our God and sooner or later there was something mysterious floating on the river bank covered with leaves, and inside was food ("Balwa") that he has been waiting for after starving but believed in Allah. I've felt this kind of struggle in my life before when I tried art, for me art is pretty hard and is troublesome to learn but I’ve always been patient with the progress and it can be less motivating sometimes to learn about anatomy/coloring but I’ve trusted the process and I am still trying to get there but I know that I’ll be able to success cause of God and I also have faith in him.
                  Ibrahim teaching children
     Then one day, he saw a hermit pass by and told him about the Princess who lives in the palace beside a riverbank. He was curious and found out that the Princess is throwing something inside the river and realizing what the food he had eaten was the things that the Princess used in her bath. He cried because he was been blind. Then, He realized that Allah surely gives food to everyone but its quality and kind are dictated by what man deserves. This gives me chills, this meant that if you complain or not work hard because of your salary it'll hit you back. I've been through this as well, last year in school. I didn't try my best as much and hit me back with low grades. I've always had problems with communicating with people in my school and had problems with my grades because I easily forget and I didn’t have motivation as much but now I'm trying my best cause I am more comfortable with what education I’m having right now. The lesson given is that we should be faithful and grateful to God also to be thankful that God gave us freedom. We also should not be lazy and continue our work given.
                        Believe in Allah

References used: are under the photos provided, which are links.

Comments

Popular Posts